Employment law and civil litigation in Central London
Blandfords offers employment law specialists who can help across a broad range of matters. From unfair dismissal to the preparation of employment contracts, rely on us to advise you.
When it come to civil litigation, Blandfords can also assist with experience and a professional attitude. We offer you advice and sound judgement based on our extensive knowledge and skills, an assessment of the risks helping you in matters ranging from inheritance disputes to debt recovery.
We provide a range of employment law services:
- Acting for employers and employees
- Advice on all aspects of employment law
- Advice on and preparation of employment contracts
- Advice on restrictive covenants during and after the period of employment
- Advice on the termination of employment
- Advice on grievance and disciplinary procedures, following ACAS guidelines
- Advice on redundancy and unfair dismissal
- Advice on compromise agreements
Why choose Blandfords for civil litigation?
- Experienced in mediation and all levels within the court system
- Advice on supplier/customer disputes, building disputes, employment disputes and property issues
- Extensive experience in inheritance disputes
- We help in debt recovery
- We suggest alternative dispute resolution wherever possible
- Assessment of the commercial risks balanced with the potential rewards
- We will discuss your likely costs before commitment
Remember, Blandfords provides a free initial consultation, so don't hesitate to contact us today.
Employment issues we can help with:
- Unfair or wrongful dismissal
- Company policies
- Compromise agreements
Telephone: 020 7935 7373